Monday, July 31, 2006

travelling the world

i'm bitting my lip. i fills the time while i figure out what words to say. i look at him. he's so cute, that cute little nose, beautiful eyes, the hint of a few frekles... I just want say the right thing, not that there is a 'right' thing to say.

Serbian huh? Gez my parents would be furious *smirks*. I can see that you love to smile as much as i do. cute teeth, kissable lips. Though i must admit he talks alot - almost as much as i do. Darn competition, lol. Yeah... sooo, you're like... um... built?... grrrowl. makes me feel so meek. A strong spirit, analytical, thoughtfull, he speaks his heart. he excites mine.

i'm smiling babe, this night, this moment... its fantastic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is no right or wrong thing for you to say, no right or wrong thing for you to do, there is only you and it is you that I want and desire to know, to care for and to give a piece of my heart to.

Your mind, your spirit and your presence, all I can say is wow! What a fine, beautiful man you are.
I can’t describe it fully right now but the emotions I feel are warm, positive and even exciting.

You have gold in your heart. There is so much time ahead and I endeavour to make you smile as much as possible and glow with joy and happiness.

xo :-))

puppet said...

the corners of my mouth are pointing to the sky..