Saturday, July 15, 2006

family




Matthew & Paul are my younger brothers. Twin brothers. They've grown up so much. With their little tuff's of hair growing on their upper lip & broke-in voices. They're so cute & now taller than my sister! You cant see it in the pics, but they have rosy cheaks, that blush easily. Its so cute & sexy. (mental note: next boyfriend will have rosy cheaks).

I hadnt been home for a while & was happy to see them mature. I was happy that Teresa (my sister) was looking after them. Giving them love, in her own way. Teresa was lookin wogtastic herself.

Dad was nowhere to be seen. His absence has apparently become steadily more present within the house. The house itself is run down. In need of a fix. Half restored, half desroyed.

Joseph, my older brother, was withdrawn. Finding comfort in solace i guess.

Mother was... well, mother. She still doesnt leave the house. She is like the house. I miss her i guess, but i just cant seem to cry for her. I remember once talking to my sister about how in a way if she was dead things would be better than this. We could grieve then, instead of stuck in this limbo of emotional turmoil. I've lost my hope to see my mother again. I dont even know if i'd recognise her if she was with us.

Wait.

Maybe i would. I think i rember her laughing once. And she hugged me once. Read me stories from the bible before i went to sleep. Maybe i would... if it could happen...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of your brothers looks like harry potter.

I know how you feel about you parents dying. When my dad had a stoke I was on the plane, in a way hoping he would nto make it. At least if he had died I would of felt something for him... or would I?

Anonymous said...

Your brothers look adorable, I really admire how you write about your family. I can only imagine the difficulty for your siblings not having their parents around anymore. Your writing is very eloquent and I enjoy your blog immensely. I hope to meet you some day. Till then, I look forward to your next post :-) Svet

puppet said...

thanks svet babe *blushes*

appreciated

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome, anytime :-) I will message you soon to say hello and formerly introduce myself. Hope you are having a great week. Svet