Sunday, April 22, 2007

check in

well for the most part im back. i guess the worst of it is over. Those anxious tendencies of mine have died down. They leave their scars & move on. Its nice to know that Mr S was looking out for me, not that fearless me would admit i needed it!

I considered going back onto solain, but on research that can contribute to anxiety (not to mention that i didn't get any major delusions/hallucinations this time). Add to that my distrust of medication... not that i want to end up like mum... *sigh*

1 comment:

rapunzel.emma said...

Oh, honey. You won't end up like your mother. she never had the knowledge, self-awareness, support, treatment and early detection... your mother was disempowered, you are empowered.

It's really good to hear that your troubles have included less from the psychosis side of things - anxiety is much more manageable.

And I hope you know that many of us suffer from somehting... me = anxiety (kept in control mostly by drugs and keeping busy), Miss L = depression, etc.

You'll be fine. You're doing fine.

Also, please don't feel like you have to shut me out when things are bad for you - I still want to see you and do what I can to be supportive, and your friend.

I miss you.

PS Still working on the hedgehog design - it's not easy actually - but getting there.

your
miss e